1. The school fees cover twelve calender months and may be paid monthly instalments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods.
2. Fees are to be paid in advance before the 10th of each month failing which a late fee of Rs. 50/- will be levied for each month in any case fees are to be paid before each of the Terminal Examination (Including the fees for the month in which the Examination is scheduled)
3. If 10th is a holiday the payment must made on the last working day before the commencement of the holidays.
4. Pupils whose fees are long overdue may be barred from sitting for their Examination and are liable to have their name struck off the records.
5. The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the school year.
6. Maintainance and development fees will be taken at the beginning of the scholastic year as yearly fees.
7. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable or transferable.